- Tangent Enterprise Sdn Bhd ("Tangent") will only accept orders for delivery of the Product(s) to the street address of the Customer in Malaysia from residents of Malaysia who have attained the age of 18 years.
- Delivery normally takes 2 to 5 working days from the date when the Customer receives a notice of acceptance of the order from Tangent and the delivery slip need to be signed by the recipient. In the event that Product(s) ordered have not been received after 14 working days following the confirmation of order, please contact Tangent at +6012-577 2668.
- Delivery to Post Box is strictly not allowed. In the event Tangent receives an order to be delivered to a Post Box, Tangent shall be contacting the Customer for a valid delivery address. Should the Customer fail to provide a valid delivery address within 10 days from the order date, Tangent has the right to cancel the order and payment shall be refunded to the Customer within 45 days from the order date after deduction of the processing fee and delivery charges.
- The delivery process will only be initiated after payment has been validated and a notice of acceptance has been sent to the Customer. Tangent shall endeavor to arrange to deliver the Product(s) to the delivery point in Malaysia designated by the Customer in his or her purchase order. Tangent will use its discretion in selecting a courier service and appropriate means of shipment, and shall endeavor to notify the Customer of the estimated date of delivery as soon as is reasonably possible upon request. Unless the Customer specifically nominates a named individual or individuals to take delivery of the Product(s) during the ordering process, delivery to any individual or individuals present at the delivery point in Malaysia designated by Customer in his or her purchase order shall be deemed good and sufficient delivery of the Product(s) to the Customer. Where the Customer has specifically nominated a named individual or individuals to take delivery of the Product(s), Tangent shall be entitled but not bound to request sight of the identity card or other identification document of the relevant individual or individuals at the time of delivery of the Product(s) to such individual or individuals, and Tangent may be entitled to accept any other document purporting to identify the individual or individuals nominated by the Customer.
- Any dates quoted by Tangent for delivery of the Product(s) are estimates only and shall not form part of the Contract. In no event shall Tangent be liable for increased expenses or delivery cost, loss of profits or goodwill or any other special, incidental direct or indirect or consequential damages due to late delivery or non-delivery of the Product(s).
- Tangent may deliver the Product(s) by installments in any sequence. Where the Product(s) are so delivered by installments, each installment shall be deemed to be the subject of a separate Contract and no default or failure by Tangent in respect of any one or more installments shall vitiate the Contract in respect of the Product(s) previously delivered or undelivered Product(s) and the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted those installments already delivered.
- In the event that Tangent gives notice to the Customer that it is unable to deliver any of the Product(s) or any part of an installment of the Product(s) within the period stipulated in this Clause 3.1 above, Tangent shall notify the Customer on its option whether the Customer wants to cancel the order of the Product(s) or any installment of the Product(s) undelivered whereby Tangent shall reimburse the price of the undelivered Product(s) that have been paid by the Customer within 45 days from the order date or the Customer has the option to proceed with the Order wherein Tangent shall notify the Customer on the expected date of delivery upon notification from the Customer.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Product(s) or any part of them when they are made available to the Customer or fails to provide accurate instructions, documents, licenses, consents or authorizations required to enable the Product(s) to be delivered, Tangent shall be entitled, upon giving verbal or written notice to the Customer, to store or arrange for storage of the Product(s) whereby the risk in the Product(s) shall pass to the Customer and delivery shall be deemed to have taken place. The Customer shall pay to Tangent all costs and expenses (including storage and insurance charges) arising from its failure mentioned herein.